PUBG Mobile Community Challenge: Take part in the PUBG Mobile Discord emoji contest and win up to $100 – It is time…
PUBG Mobile Community Challenge: Take part in the PUBG Mobile Discord emoji contest and win up to $100 – It is time to awaken everyone’s inner talents with another creativity event. Show us your best work for a chance to join our Ptopia Design Project and win great prizes! This time, designing PUG B-styled emojis will be awarded the highest prize. See dog examples in the announcement image for reference. You may also create any other types of PUBG Mobile-related emojis addition, but only one submission can be rewarded. For future updates on PUBG Mobile, follow InsideSport.IN
Show us your talent by joining our #PUBGMOBILE Discord emoji contest and win up to $100! 🎨
The contest ends in two weeks, so it is time to get started! 📅
Join our Discord community for the event details:
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) September 13, 2022
PUBG Mobile Discord emoji contest: Overview
- Design one or more static and/or animated PUBG MOBILE-related emojis.
- This can include expressions, characters, items, or anything else you have in mind.
- An emoji must be under 256 KB in size.
PUBG Mobile Community Challenge: Take part in the PUBG Mobile Discord emoji contest and win up to $100
PUBG Mobile Community Challenge: Prizes
- First Place (3 PUG B Submissions): $100 (UC/PayPal/Google Play/App Store/Amazon/Discord)
- Second Place (3 Submissions): $50 (UC/PayPal/Google Play/App Store/Amazon/Discord)
- 5 Random Submissions: $25 (UC/PayPal/Google Play/App Store/Amazon)
The top submissions will be incorporated as emojis for the Discord server, and their designers will be invited to our Ptopia Design Project.
- We will select winners based on quality, creativeness, uniqueness and relevance.
- While you may submit multiple entries, you can receive only one prize.
- By participating, you agree that we may use your submitted content for promotional purposes.
- The winners will be announced with their submission username, and contacted via their submission account, within 30 days from the event’s deadline.
- Additional terms apply: https://redd.it/xceqf0
Take part in the contest and win rewards.