IND vs ENG ODI Series LIVE Broadcast – India England 1st ODI LIVE: After winning T20 Series, Rohit Sharma led India will…
IND vs ENG ODI Series LIVE Broadcast – India England 1st ODI LIVE: After winning T20 Series, Rohit Sharma led India will now be tested in ODI format starting Tuesday. India will play World Champion England, who is boosted by the return of Ben Stokes, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow in the squad. Fans can watch the live broadcast of the series on DD Sports. Prasar Bharti will broadcast India vs England 1st ODI LIVE. Fans can also hear commentary on the AIR Youtube channel. Follow IND ENG 1St ODI LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN
England can become No. 1 ICC Ranked ODI Team with a victory in 3 match series.
Follow INDIA ENGLAND 1st ODI Live Updates with InsideSport.IN.
- Match Timing: 1st ODI will start at 5:30PM IST
- India England LIVE Broadcast will be available on Sony Sports Network & LIVE Streaming on SonyLIV
- Series Significance: The series is part of World Cup Super League. Moreover, England can again become World No. 1 ODI Team by winning the series. India on the other hand will attempt to win their 1st ODI Series in England since 2014.
IND vs ENG ODI Series: 1st ODI on Tuesday at 5:30PM, Rohit Sharma led India takes on World Champion England: Follow India vs England 1st ODI LIVE
Will India continue their T20 approach in ODI’s? India won’t go ballistic from ball one but the batters are expected to carry their fearless approach from the shortest format to the ODIs.
India’s high-risk play helped them win the series against England and considering that the ODIs have become an extension of the shortest format, skipper Rohit Sharma sees no reason why his team should back down from that approach.
England redefined the way ODI cricket was played and their dominant run culminated with the World Cup trophy back in 2019. It won’t be an exaggeration to say that India’s fresh outlook towards the shorter formats is inspired by the English template.
“All matches are important for us. We can’t play thinking ODIs are not a priority. We have to keep in mind the workload of each player. We will make changes but our ultimate goal is to win matches.” said Rohit on Sunday after the third T20 at Nottingham.
“For us, the aim is to understand white-ball cricket, how to play, new guys are playing. 50 over is an extension of T20. Maybe you take less risk in ODIs as compared to T20 cricket but you have to take it.”
The team will have an optional training session at The Oval with a quick turnaround time between the T20 and ODI series.
IND vs ENG ODI Series: India Playing XI 1st ODI: All eyes will be on out of form Virat Kohli. He will bat in his preferred number three position.
India will field a strong Playing XI with the likes of Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami set to share the new ball in the opening game of the series against Jos Buttler and co.
- The Men in Blue skipper Rohit Sharma will open the innings alongside Shikhar Dhawan, who has been scoring runs consistently for India in the ODI format.
- However, the pressure is just piling on Virat Kohli to come up with a good score. His string of poor scores is a case of concern for the team management.
- Suryakumar Yadav will be picked ahead of Shreyas Iyer. He has made the middle order and number four his own with a scintillating hundred in the third T20 on Sunday.
- Rishabh Pant is the obvious choice as the wicket-keeper batter in the team. Hardik Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja are the two all-rounders in the team.
- Leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal is set to feature once again ahead of Axar Patel as only specialist spinner in XI.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami are going to spearhead India’s attack. It could be a toss up between Shardul Thakur and Prasidh Krishna. The latter may be slightly ahead due to his sheer pace.
Probable Playing XI: Rohit Sharma (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, J Bumrah, Mohd Shami, Shardul Thakur/Prasidh Krishna , Yuzvendra Chahal
The ODI series will be Buttler’s first since taking over as white-ball skipper from Eoin Morgan. After the T20 disappointment, the hosts will be eager to bounce back strongly.
IND vs ENG ODI Series: India look to carry T20 template into ODI series
England Playing XI: England will be bolstered with the return of their star players Ben Stokes, Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow, the hero of Birmingham Test win of the hosts. While Root doesn’t play T20s, Stokes and Bairstow were rested after the historic triumph in the rescheduled fifth Test.
This will be Jos Buttler’s 1st captaincy test in ODI Format.
England: Jos Buttler (c), Moeen Ali, Jonathan Bairstow, Harry Brook, Brydon Carse, Sam Curran, Liam Livingstone, Craig
Overton, Matthew Parkinson, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Phil Salt, Ben Stokes, Reece Topley, David Willey
England vs India ODI Record:
- England vs India in England: 42 Matches / 16 Won / 22 Lost
- India has lost all 3 ODI’s vs England in England since 2018
India ODI record and stats at Kennington Oval, London
Team India will be featuring in the first ODI match at the Kennington Oval since 2019. In their last match at the venue, during the 2019 World Cup, India notched up their highest total at the ground of 352/5 against Australia and clinched victory by 36 runs.
Former India captain Virat Kohli averages nearly 39 at the venue while all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja has scalped eight wickets.
ODI series schedule:
1st ODI: England v India, Tuesday 12 July, Kia Oval
2nd ODI: England v India, Thursday 14 July, Lord’s
3rd ODI: England v India, Sunday 17 July, Emirates Old Trafford
What does Time India vs England 1st ODI Will begin? Time
India vs England 1st ODI Will begin at 5:30 PM IST
What does Time India vs England 1st ODI Toss Will begin? Time
India vs England 1st ODI Toss Will begin at 5:00 PM IST
When will India vs England 1st ODI be Started? – Date
India vs England 1st ODI will be played on 12th July, 2022
What are the venues for India vs England 1st ODI ? – Venue
India vs England 1st ODI will be played at KIA OVAL
Where the 1st ODI will be LIVE Broadcasted & Streamed
The IND vs ENG 1st ODI will be LIVE Broadcasted & Streamed on Sony Sports Network & SonyLIV
- Sony to broadcast IND vs ENG 1st ODI LIVE on Sony Channels in 4 languages.
- ODI Series between INDIA – ENGLAND starts at 5:30PM
- Match to be broadcasted LIVE on Sony Sports. LIVE Streaming will be available on SonyLIV
- Sony Sports Network will broadcast the match LIVE in India.
- The 1ST ODI will be shown live in the UK on SKY-SPORTS.
- Fans can also watch the live broadcast of the series on DD Sports.
- Prasar Bharti will broadcast India vs England 1st ODI LIVE.
- Fans can also hear commentary on the AIR Youtube channel.
IND vs ENG ODI Series: Follow INDIA ENGLAND ODI Series LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN