Free Fire Customer Service – How to submit a new request through Help Center: Garena Free Fire has emerged as one of…
Free Fire Customer Service – How to submit a new request through Help Center: Garena Free Fire has emerged as one of the most popular battle royale titles in the world. With its mass audience, gamers always come up with queries regarding numerous in-game issues. To resolve all these problems, the devs incorporated Free Fire Help Center, where gamers can submit several requests. Here’s all you need to know about the Customer service of Free Fire and how players can submit a request. For future updates on Garena Free Fire Partner Program, follow InsideSport.IN.
All you need to know about the Free Fire Customer Service
Free Fire Customer service is a support system that allows players to submit several queries (login problems, unban requests, and more). Once Garena receives it, they go through all the submissions from the players and try to resolve them asap. With the growing popularity, the cheater and hackers always make their presence felt to resist its progress. Hence, a strict policy must be implemented and Garena does its best to maintain competitiveness among users,
How to submit a new request
After going through the reviews multiple times, Garena takes strong measures against appropriate accounts, while also giving even a chance to a few of them to submit unban requests. Here is the step-by-step guide to submitting a new request.
- Open the official website of ff customer support by clicking here.
- Press the “Sign in” button as the website will redirect the players to FF Zendesk. Furthermore, players must log in through their accounts linked with their Free Fire accounts.
- Visit the profile section which is at the top right-hand corner. Gamers can choose from three options – My Requests, Submit Request and Sign Out.
- Go through with Submit request and make sure to choose the game according to their region (In the case of the Indian Server, users must choose Garena Free Fire Max).
- Choose the type of request and type of problem.
- Make sure to elaborate on the issues in the description box and submit them for Garena to review.