Free Fire Help Center – How to submit a new request through Free Fire Customer Support: Over the past few years, Free…
Free Fire Help Center – How to submit a new request through Free Fire Customer Support: Over the past few years, Free Fire has become one of the most popular BR titles in the world. Gamers always introduce different queries regarding numerous in-game issues. To resolve all these issues, the devs incorporated Free Fire Help Center, where they can submit several requests related to the title. Here’s all you need to know about the Customer service of Garena Free Fire and how users can submit a request. For future updates on Garena Free Fire Customer Support, follow InsideSport.IN.
All about the Free Fire Help Center
Free Fire Customer service is a dedicated support system, that allows players to submit several in-game queries (login problems, unban requests, and more). Once Garena receives it, they mainly go through all the submissions received from the players and try to resolve them asap. With the growing popularity, the number of cheaters and hackers increase to resist the title’s progress. Hence, a strict policy must be implemented. Garena does its best to do so maintaining a competitive environment among users.
How to submit a new request
After going through the reviews multiple times, Garena takes strong measures against those accounts. Meanwhile, it also gives a chance to a few of them to submit their queries. Here is the step-by-step process for submitting a new request.
- Hop on to the official website of ff customer support by clicking here.
- Tap the “Sign in” button as the website will redirect the players to FF Zendesk. Furthermore, they need to log in through their accounts linked with their FF accounts.
- Open the profile section which is at the top right-hand corner. There are choices – My Requests, Submit Request and Sign Out.
- Go through with Submit request and make sure to select the game according to their region (In the case of the Indian Server, gamers must choose Free Fire Max).
- Select the type of request and type of problem.
- Make sure to elaborate on the issues in the description box and submit them for Garena to review.
So, this is all about FF Help Center. Meanwhile, there will be more in-game events coming your way soon. For future updates on Garena Free Fire Help Center, follow InsideSport.IN.