Free Fire Advance Server Registration – How to register for the upcoming OB38 Advance Server: Garena is all set to introduce its…
Free Fire Advance Server Registration – How to register for the upcoming OB38 Advance Server: Garena is all set to introduce its next version in a few weeks, and the excitement around the same is clearly noticeable. Before introducing the Update officially, Garena incorporates a seperate client, Advance Server to test out the content with selected users. The article will share the guide to register for the Free Fire OB38 Advance Server. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire Max, follow InsideSport.IN.
Free Fire OB38 Advance Server
Garena introduces a new update every two months, freshening up the content of the title for a better gameplay experience. The Advance Server usually arrives 2 weeks before the actual update as selected gamers get the nod to access the same. Looking at the possible release of OB38 Update, the program might begin at the end of December or at the starting days of January. The testing phase mainly continues for seven days, while gamers can only access unreleased content by using a unique Activation Code.
Free Fire Advance Server Registration
Activation Code is 16-characters long, and only a limited number of players will receive it. Hence, gamers must register for the OB38 Advance Server on the official website and get the Activation Code before it begins. The registration process starts a few days before the Advance Server runs.
Here’s the step-by-step process for users to download Advance Server.
- Gamers must launch the official Free Fire Advance Server site. They can visit the website by clicking here.
- Now, users have to select between Facebook and Google to complete the initial phase of registration.
Note: Gamers must bear in mind that the selected platform chosen by the players must be linked to the FF MAX player ID. It’s compulsory for players to bind their account in case they have not done it.
- Thereafter, gamers should let the site identify their the account. Now, the site will now automatically redirect the users to the next phase where players have to fill in details such as email id and others.
- Gamers then have to tap the “Join Now” button to complete the registration successfully.
- Following the completion of registration, the site will redirect gamers to the download page from where they can access the client as well as the activation codes that are available.
So, these are all about the OB38 Advance Server. Once the new features become available we shall notify you.