Free Fire MAX One Day Special Sale – Get a 50% discount on all the Emotes just for today; One-day special sales…
Free Fire MAX One Day Special Sale – Get a 50% discount on all the Emotes just for today; One-day special sales have raised quite a few eyebrows in recent days. Following the massive success of this sale on Melee Weapons, Garena announces yet another one for the community. The latest sale includes a whopping 50% discount on all the Emotes featuring Shattered Reality, Rap Swag, Top Scorer, and many more. Here is how they can get the emotes at a reasonable cost. Here’s how gamers can acquire items from Free Fire MAX One Day Special Sale for Emotes. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire Max, follow InsideSport.IN.
All you need to know about the Free Fire MAX One Day Special Sale
Emotes are one of the most tempting items for players in Garena Free Fire MAX. With their high pricing, most gamers can’t afford to purchase them. Hence, they wait for promotional sales and in-game events. Like the previous sales, this sale is valid only for today (19 August 2022). Here is all you need to know about the ongoing sale in-game.
All the available emotes
The pricing of the available emotes starts at 99 diamonds, going up to 299 diamonds. Gamers must remember that they do not have the option to use coupons in the sale, in case the costs do not reach the minimum threshold.
- Greetings – 99 diamonds
- Threaten – 99 diamonds
- Soul Shaking – 99 diamonds
- Switching Steps – 99 diamonds
- Battle in Style – 99 diamonds
- Shuffling – 99 diamonds
- Arm Wave – 99 diamonds
- Rap Swag – 199 diamonds
- Top DJ – 299 diamonds
- Mind it – 299 diamonds
- Top Scorer – 299 diamonds
- Kongfu – 299 diamonds
- Shattered Reality – 299 diamonds
- Burnt BBQ – 299 diamonds
Gamers can follow the below instructions to purchase the emotes at a reasonable cost.
- Launch the game and open the store in Free Fire MAX.
- Select the ‘Collection’ section in the ‘Normal’ tab.
- Click the emote option, following which a long list of options will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the desired emote and click the purchase button.
- A purchase confirmation(pop-up) will appear requesting that the player verify their selection.
- Once users have confirmed their selection, the diamonds will be deducted from the account and the emotes will be credited to the profile.