Djokovic Tsitsipas LIVE streaming – Australian Open FINAL LIVE – Match starts 2PM: The ocassion can’t be more bigger for Novak Djokovic…
Djokovic Tsitsipas LIVE streaming – Australian Open FINAL LIVE – Match starts 2PM: The ocassion can’t be more bigger for Novak Djokovic as it is today. He will be aiming to lift a record 10th Australian Open title. The win over Stefanos Tsitsipas today can also land him his 22nd GRAND Slam title. This will level him with Rafael Nadal in MOST GRAND SLAM Title Record. The ocassion is big for Stefanos Tsitsipas too who will attempt to become 1st GREEK to win GRAND SLAM TITLE. The Djokovic vs Tsitsipas battle will also be a battle for the No.1 spot is the rankings. The winner of this contest will displace Carlos Alcaraz and will be crowned as the new World No.1: Follow Australian Open 2023 LIVE updates with InsideSport.IN & AUS OPEN LIVE Streaming on SonyLIV
- Novak Djokovic vs Stefanos Tsitsipas head-to-head – The head-to-head between the two is 10-2. Djokovic has dominated against Tsitsipas as he has won their last nine meetings.
- Tournament: Australian Open 2023 / Round: Finals / Venue: Melbourne Park, Melbourne, Australia.
- Surface: Outdoor Hardcourt.
- Prize money: A$76,500,000.
- Live telecasts: USA – ESPN | UK – Eurosport | India – Sony Six, Sony Ten & Sony Liv.
Set your ⏰ and start making the ?
More than just a ? is on the line for @steftsitsipas & @DjokerNole. @AustralianOpen | #AusOpen pic.twitter.com/y9m36TRp3n
— ATP Tour (@atptour) January 27, 2023
Most Grand Slam Titles: Novak Djokovic’s DATE with HISTORY on…
Sabalenka vs Rybakina Highlights: Aryna Sabalenka wins maiden Grand Slam…
Djokovic Tsitsipas LIVE Streaming: 22nd GRAND Slam TITLE calling Novak Djokovic, battle with Tsitsipas starts 2PM: Follow Australian OPEN FINAL LIVE
Stefanos Tsitsipas  v Novak Djokovic : Djokovic described the upcoming encounter as “one of the most special matches throughout the year,” as one of only four Grand Slam finals.
“I’m really excited and privileged to be in that final against Tsitsipas,” said the Serb, whose vocal fans will undoubtedly be out in force on Rod Laver Arena.
“I do want to make more history of this sport, no doubt,” he said.
“I have professional goals and ambitions — those are Grand Slams and being No.1 in the world. Those two probably pinnacles of the professional tennis world have always been there as goals for me.”
- Novak Djokovic is a man on a mission. He is eyeing his fourth straight title at the Australian Open and also is eager to match Rafael Nadal’s tally of 22 Grand Slam titles.
- Djokovic also will get an additional prize of being crowned as the World No.1. If he wins on Sunday, he will start a record-extending 374th week at No. 1
- Djokovic’s campaign in the Australian Open 2023 was hampered initially with a hamstring injury. However he has been in terrific form in the last three matches.
- He has breezed past opponents like Alex de Minaur, fifth seed Andrey Rublev and Tommy Paul in straight sets to enter the final at Melbourne Park.
Can Tsitsipas cause upset? Tsitsipas is aiming to become the first Greek Grand Slam singles champion today. He has served 69 aces this fortnight, ten more than Djokovic, which explains his ability to produce stellar tennis under immense pressure. He has never lost a five-set match at the AO.
“I think it starts with confidence, what your capabilities [are], what you can do out there…I have a good relationship with myself on the court,” he added.
“I proved myself over and over again that I’m actually good. I did finish as a junior No.1. Now I want to do it in men’s professional tennis.”
“[I] couldn’t be more ready for this moment…this is a very humbling opportunity for me,” he said.
“I’m playing great tennis. I’m enjoying myself,” he said.
- After three unsuccessful attempts in reaching the final at the Australian Open, Tsitsipas has finally become successful in his fourth shot.
- The third seeded Greek defeated Karen Khachanov in four sets to enter his maiden Australian Open final.
- Tsitsipas sailed past Quentin Halys, Rinky Hijikata and Tallon Griekspoor in straight sets in the first three rounds.
- In the fourth round, he had to play a five-setter against 15th seed Jannik Sinner, but prevailed in the end.
- He was then dominant in his next two matches with a 6-3, 7-6, 6-4 win against Jiri Lehecka.
- The Greek also could have sealed a straight set victory in the semifinal against Khachanov, but the Russian managed to extend the game into the fourth set before eventually losing it.
Novak Djokovic vs Stefanos Tsitsipas head-to-head – The head-to-head between the two is 10-2. Djokovic has dominated against Tsitsipas as he has won their last nine meetings. Djokovic yet again enters the contest as the favourite. However with the current form of Tsitsipas it will not be easy for the Serbian. A good fight is expected between both the players as the World No.1 spot is at stake.
Where can I get the live streaming of the Australian Open 2023 Men’s singles Final match between Novak Djokovic and Stefanos Tsitsipas in India?
The Australian Open 2023 Women’s singles semifinal will be live-streamed on SonyLIV app and website.
Djokovic vs Tsitsipas LIVE streaming: Novak Djokovic faces Stefanos Tsitsipas in Australian Open Men’s singles final, Djokovic vs Tsitsipas Head to Head, odds, betting trends, predictions & Follow AUS OPEN LIVE Streaming free
Follow Australian Open 2023 LIVE updates with InsideSport.IN & AUS OPEN LIVE Streaming on SonyLIV