PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update: Check out the full patch notes of PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update – PUBG MOBILE will begin pushing out the…
PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update: Check out the full patch notes of PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update – PUBG MOBILE will begin pushing out the update on September 13 at 11:00 (UTC+0). To ensure a quick and smooth update, please be in a good network environment and have enough available storage on your device. For future updates on PUBG Mobile, follow Insidesport.IN
Update Reward: Update the game from September 13-20 (UTC+0) to get 3,000 BP, 100 AG, and a Magical Night Helmet (3d).
- New Map – Nusa: A new 1×1 km map with beautiful views and abundant in supplies. Enjoy fast-paced matches!
- Erangel Updates: Newly added weather system and bicycle sheds, as well as structural updates to numerous regions, provide an even better combat experience!
- New Mode – Gear Front: New mode with 8 skills to choose from launches for the first time on September 29! Plus, explore a medieval-themed area!
PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update: Check out the full patch notes of PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update
- New Map – Nusa
- A 1×1 km map for fast-paced matches!
- Availability: 9/15 at 2:00 (UTC+0)
- Playable in Ranked and Unranked Mode
Nusa is a new 1×1 km tourist island map set in the tropics. With abundant supplies, players can start fighting right after you land and get that chicken dinner with ease! Nusa is teeming with beautiful sights and interesting gameplay for you to experience. This will soon be your favourites hotspot to show off to your friends. It’s worth checking out and exploring!
Launch of New Mechanics, Weapons, and Vehicles!
- New Mechanic: Special Recall
If you are defeated within the first 4 minutes of the match but still have surviving teammates, you will be able to respawn once and quickly jump back into the battleground with a random weapon. (Super Recall activates automatically when playing solo, without the need of teammates)
Many ziplines have been built at specific locations on Nusa. Just approach a zipline to use it and move around quickly.
Note that ziplines are very fragile and are easily damaged! So use them at your own discretion. The new Tactical Crossbow can be used to repair ziplines. So be sure to carry one for peace of mind.
An elevator has been installed in every hotel of Telepak Town. Use it to move between floors. Not only can it help you save energy, it can also be used to flank enemies tactically with your teammates.
- New Weapon: Tactical Crossbow
Tactical Crossbow can shoot a rope to repair ziplines, or use flaming bolts to set certain buildings on fire.
- New Weapon: NS2000 Shotgun
A weapon that shoots accurately at medium and short-range. It shoots 12 gauge shells when firing from the hip and 12 gauge slugs while aiming down sights.
A light and nimble 2-seater vehicle that can be used to move quickly through undulating terrain while retaining excellent stability and does not flip over easily.